The Napa Valley is approximately 70 miles northeast of San Francisco and is about 30 miles long. It is home to six towns, American Canyon, Napa, Yountville, Oakville, St. Helena and Calistoga, as well as the smaller communities of Rutherford and further north, Angwin. As the world-famous wine country, Napa is noted for its amazing scenery, wineries, tourist destinations and fine dining. Much has been written about the world-famous wine country and tourist destination that is Napa Valley Napa Valley also happens to be a great place to live. That’s what makes our jobs as Realtors and Mortgage Lenders so enjoyable–we help people put down roots is one of the best communities in California. Here are some helpful links that will give you an overview of the area. .
Napa County and City Websites
· Napa County Website – Find tax information and property information.
· My Property – Information about address’s, aerial maps, building permits and more.
· Taxes -View or pay your taxes online.
· Articles - John Tuteur, Napa County Assessor
· "Who Ya Wanna Call?" – Phone numbers to local services.
Charlotte Chapman, Realtor®
Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist – NAR Certified
Certified Negotiation Expert
Previews Specialist (in process)
2009 Sterling Circle Award
2008 Sterling Circle Award
DRE License 01191219